Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast

A friend of mine mentioned the other day that she was making cheese and bacon stuffed chicken. Immediately I begged for the recipe, turns out she was frying it. I don't know about you, but I cannot fry chicken to save my life! So after a bit of tweaking to her recipe, this is what I ended up with. I must say, this is amazingly delicious!! And the best part, you most likely already have all the ingredients. =)

What do you need?


  • Shredded Cheddar Cheese
  • Bacon
  • Chicken breasts
  • Toothpicks
  • Olive Oil
  • Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
First take your chicken breast and cut it 3/4 the way in half, so it splits apart. Beat with a meat mallet until thin. Salt and Pepper.

*This part is kind of hard to explain. The above picture is after I've cut them in 1/2 and beat them. They are laying split apart.*

Fry two strips of bacon per chicken breast. So, since I was making three chicken breasts, I fried six strips of bacon. You can always add more if you want. =)


Pour a little bit of your favorite olive oil in the bottom of a baking dish. 


Put the chicken breast in the baking dish. Sprinkle a decent amount of cheese on 1/2 of the chicken, add the bacon strips then sprinkle some more cheese on top of the bacon. 



Fold the other 1/2 over the top and secure with toothpicks. Salt and Pepper.


Bake at 350 degrees for around 40 minutes or until done. About 5 minutes before you take it out of the over, sprinkle some more cheddar cheese on top. 


This extremely unhealthy, delicious meal is done! =) ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment