Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pork Tenderloin studded with Rosemary and Garlic

I'll admit, before last night I'd never actually seasoned my own tenderloin. I've always just bought pre-seasoned ones. However I decided to try something new, and it turned out amazing! I was in a hurry last night, and didn't have time to take photo's, but trust me, it's good!


  • 2 tablespoons finely chopped rosemary ( I would recommend using ground rosemary, as I could not chop mine small enough)
  • 4 garlic cloves (minced)
  • 1 pork tenderloin (about a pound)
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper


Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Combine rosemary and garlic in small bowl. Make several 1/2 deep slits into pork. Place about half of the rosemary mixture into slits. Rub pork with the the rest of the mixture. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Coat baking pan with your favorite olive oil. Place pork on baking pan.
Bake at 475 degrees for about 45 minutes.

I would recommend serving this with smashed cheddar new potatoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment