Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pumpkin Dip!

                                                             FALL IS HERE!!



Finally fall has arrived. =) I'm so excited!! Fall is my favorite season. Halloween, Thanksgiving, pumpkin patches, baking cookies, it's the best of times. I just finished my decorating here at home. Well I say "finished" let's be honest I'm sure I'll add a ton before Christmas is here. LOL One of the best parts of fall, besides salted caramel latte's at Starbucks, is fall recipes. I love baking gingerbread men and having spiced cider. So I figured I share my favorite play-date snack for fall. 

Pumpkin Dip

3/4 cup (6 ounces) cream cheese
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
2 teaspoons maple syrup
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
apple slices

Place the first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add syrup and cinnamon, and beat until smooth. Cover dip and chill 30 minutes. Serve with apples.

Serves 12...or a lot of toddlers.. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment