Monday, July 9, 2012

Magnolia Gardens

Last Saturday we spent the day at Magnolia Gardens & Plantations. It was military appreciation weekend and we got in free. :) Anyway, I recently downloaded a trail version of Photoshop and I'm ADDICTED! (Which means I'm eventually going to have to get over it and shell out the money for it) Magnolia Gardens was beautiful & I got some pretty awesome pictures.


 Welcome to Magnolia Gardens :)
I'm so completely in love with this bridge. <3 I think we could possibly use some vow renewals before we move from here... Just sayin'.
Relaxing && tossing some stones into the water :)
Connor was amazed by all the water and bugs. 
Daddy & Connor
Magnolias.
:)
36 weeks & boy is it getting hot outside!
They happen to have a small petting zoo and of course we couldn't pass it up! Connor followed this goat around forever.
He was also in love with the baby deer.
Everyone likes watermelon. :)
The peacocks just roamed around.
The even had a garden maze! If you've never been to one, GO! It was soo neat. :)
Taking a short cut out of the maze.. 
My little man. 
This was my very favorite tree on the entire plantation. It was a smoldering 104 degrees the day we went but besides the heat we had an ah-mazing time!










No comments:

Post a Comment