Friday, September 23, 2011

Potty Training =)

Happy Friday!! <3 I love Fridays. Today is our first day of potty training! I've been thinking about potty training since I found out I was pregnant. Somehow after reading a million books and planning my potty training attack for the last TWO years, I'm still completely lost at how to tackle this whole situation. I've heard of so many different ways to potty train and I'm pretty scared I'm going pick the wrong one and end up with a 4 year old wearing diapers! (seriously, I have nightmares about that LOL). There are so many things to take into account...is my toddler to young? Did I buy the right potty? Is he just not ready? Will I traumatize him if I let him run around naked? Can I SURVIVE him running around naked??? All advice appreciated!! I'll post next week with how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment