Thursday, June 7, 2012

Marshmallow Cream Fruit Dip

Finally! I got out of my PJ's ( if getting into yoga pants counts! ) and went to Publix to buy some pineapple, which I've been craving for like TWO days, now. I made some ahh-mazing fruit dip too! Now, I shall spend the day in bed, propped up with pillows, snacking and chatting around on babycenter. :) Oh and don't forget occasionally catching some ZZZ's! I love these days. 

On a side note, my incredible husband has surprised me with a date to the drive in movies in Parris Island! I'm so excited. I haven't been to a drive in movie since I was a kid. :) We're going to take tons of pillows and blankets and cuddle in the back of our SUV! :) 

Also, I'm 32 weeks pregnant today! GO TEAM PINK! 

Here's my fruit dip recipe, you're going to love it!

Ingredients: 

1 - 7 ounce jar of marshmallow cream
1 - 8 ounce package of cream cheese

Blend together in a mixer until smooth. Eat! Yupp..that's all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment